- Temporary blocking of well without using mechanical equipment or cement plug.
- Possibility of operation simulation in the laboratory.
- Creating a gel plug for temporarily blocking the well in order to perform workover operations such as casing running.
- Easily removing the gel plug after operation completion using chemical solutions.
- Better securing the wells in operations in which blocking with mechanical or cement plug procedures are not applicable.
- Reducing the operation time in comparison with mechanical and cement plug procedures.
TPE offers a temporary chemical gel plug that is used to isolate wellbore and producing interval for a predefined period of time. The main application of the gel plug is to separate the productive layer from the Well column in order to create a suitable condition and prevent fluid loss into formation and reduce or eliminate formation damage to oil and gas wells during workover and completion operations.