- Abiding standards and regulations to respect client rights
- Quality improvement of product, plants, installations, education and knowledge improvement
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Recognition of environmental aspects and required proceedings Proof and assurance of the unit’s operation
- Safety in delivering prompt and intact services to clients
- Heeding health safety and the work environment
- Hazard identification, evaluation, and preparation in emergency situations
TADBIR PETRO ENERGY management has defined in this HSE Manual the basic principles and rules to put into force to, manage and document a sound HSE at work system. This system must allow for the attainment of the highest levels of HSEQ in execution of the works performed by or under the responsibility of TADBIR PETRO ENERGY
The HSE rules included in Part II of this Manual have been prepared in such a way as to ensure that all TADBIR PETRO ENERGY and sub-contractors personnel working under TADBIR PETRO ENERGY control or within TADBIR PETRO ENERGY facilities and work sites, receive adequate information on the method of planning, preparing, organizing and the performance of work in a safe manner to cover the widest spread of working activities.
All personnel are requested to fully acquaint themselves with the major risks in their particular areas of work and responsibility and to put into practice the HSE regulations described in this Manual. In addition, all responsible personnel are invited to introduce specific rules which relate to the correct and safe performance of peculiar and/or usual tasks.